When To Use What
Some useful ideas of when to use what NLP Technique
Some suggestions for your benefit:
- When clients present an unwanted behaviour or habit –. New Behaviour Generator. Anchoring. Strategies. Creating a Brilliant Future. Sub modalities Change Technique, SYDER, Timeline
- When the client cant do an operation in a specific context but can in another:
Elicit successful strategy, moderate and apply for wanted context
Submodality Shift. New Behaviour Generator.
- When client is stuck in the past
Anchoring. Timeline. V-K dissociation (Phobia Cure) Collapsing Anchors
- When client demonstrates an old belief
Belief Change. Building, strengthening and installing resources. / Parts Integration Process, Collapsing Anchors
- When client comes with anxiety, fear or phobia:
Phobia Cure – V K Dissociation. Anchoring, Hypnotherapy for Stress Relief/Anxiety
- When client comes with a conflict
Parts integration process.-Parts Conflict Resolution. Perceptual Positions
- When client Is afraid of the future:
Future Pacing (Create Resourceful & Desired State. Have client step into it, associate). Submodality Change Technique. Anchoring. Logical Levels.
Coaching – Use Meta Model questions to help client see their own limitations. Say “Tell me a bit more about that?” when they use a nominalization or indicate a limiting belief. Use Logical Levels and Well Formed Outcomes.
To access unconscious resources – when you believe the client has the ability or potential, but the client does not – use Milton Model language and/or Hypnotherapy