When To Use What NLP
With Jimmy Petruzzi
Some suggestions for your benefit:
- When clients present an unwanted behaviour or habit – 6 Step Reframe. Swish. New Behaviour Generator. Anchoring. Strategies.
- When the client cant do an operation in a specific context but can in another:
Elicit successful strategy, moderate and apply for wanted context
Submodality Shift. New Behaviour Generator. Mapping across
- When client is stuck in the past
Anchoring. Timeline. V-K dissociation (Phobia Cure)
- When client demonstrates an old belief
Belief Change. Building, strengthening and installing resources. Visual Squash / Parts Integration Process
- When client comes with anxiety, fear or phobia:
Phobia Cure – V K Dissociation. Anchoring
- When client comes with a conflict
Visual Squash / Parts integration process. Parts Conflict Resolution.
- When client Is afraid of the future:
Future Pacing (Create Resourceful & Desired. Have client step into it, associate. Do not use V-K dissociation). Submodality Shift. Anchoring. Logical Levels.
Coaching – Use Meta Model questions to help client see their own limitations. Say “Tell me a bit more about that?” when they use a nominalization or indicate a limiting belief. Use Logical Levels and Well Formed Outcomes.
To access unconscious resources – when you believe the client has the ability or potential, but the client does not – use Milton Model language and/or Hypnotherapy.